Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where there's a will, there's a way

Why do I always say something stupid when Im around or meet someones
parent(s).

Many of which are now famous with my mates and comes up from time to
time. For a laugh.

Anyway yesterday I was over in a... friends house and his mum was
there. Never met her before. Said a few words and all went well. She
went out for a bit and came back in around 10. We were watching a film
and she came and chatted for a few mins before she went to bed.

Anyway as she said good night to him she said "anyway I'm off to bed,
nice to meet you. Youse have a good night" to which I replied "will".
Not "I will" or "thanks, nice to meet you". Just "will" on it's own.
Like even if I said "I will" that's an odd thing to say in the first
place. Especially under the circumstances...

Anyway another one to add to the list.

If you read this, you may not have noticed at the time but I guess you
will now lol.

Thanks for the dinner and..... :-)

No comments: