Monday, June 8, 2009

PSA

Well I've done somethings I've set out to and some things I haven't, blog related.

I hope y'all like the Globe checker. Find it really interesting some of the hits I've got. Fair few places in the States, Oz and Europe. South America, Africa and Asia are blanking me so far lol. Thanks also to Kim in Tulsa, Gene in M.D and George in Ohio for the feedback!!

I'm going to look down the route of updating the Globe Checker to a more detailed map. I do have to look on the map for some of the places to see exactly where they are (not the country smart arse !!!) like some of the States in the US for example.

Speaking of the US : Talks of going to the US in Oct is looking more and more likely. Will
see how things pan out and the exact destination(s).

Still not yet decided yet on what to do with the blog. Give it a break for a bit, start a new one and delete this or keep it going like I said. You'd swear I had a huge following with the way I'm going on lol. Just I feel somewhat on edge with my blog. For example :

I was asked by a friend the meaning of my most recent post. They got their wires crossed thinking it was about them over an issue that happened over the weekend.

The Trent Reznor Lyrics but the Johnny Cash version of Hurt got me thinking. Reflecting he knows he's got hurt and hurt others himself in the past and the fear I guess of the same thing happening again to himself, and the hurt he might inflict on others.

It was the lines "what have I become" and "I will let you down, I will make you hurt" is what seemed to stick.

The post was entirely about and directed towards myself. Like hurt you can go through and be so harsh on yourself. Then on the flip the worry of will I one day cause someone the same hurt. So I hope the lesson I've learned is something I don't forget. So I have it there as a reminder to myself, no excuses if it happens.

Just to clear that up.

Peace out

Cake

No comments: