Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If your going to... San Fr... Georgetown

I fell in love with Georgetown, Washington D.C. in March of this year. Only about 20mins (not even I'd say just traffic was bad) outside of the main sights in Washington D.C. (White House etc) is Georgetown. Without going into too much detail it just really reminded me of San Francisco, the general vibe and the buildings etc. A really nice area with heart.

Anyway while looking around the shops we headed into a "sneaker" store (keeping it American). Looking around at the huge selection I came across these which I loved. Though for some reason and the fact I had just paid for another pair of sneakers I didn't get them. I couldn't justify it. So I said there would be other sneakers and didn't buy them.

On to Orlando and on the hunt for more sneakers I looked, picked up two other pairs but at the back of my mind I was just couldn't stop thinking about the sneakers in Georgetown.

Roll on to June and back home in Ireland... I GOT THEM. ORDERED ONLINE IF NOT A LITTLE PRICEY FROM THE US BUT I GOT THEM.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: