Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PSA

So it's some time since (yet again..) I made any real posts to this blog. I've come to realise that it's the blog itself that's causing the issue. It reminds me too much of a time that has now passed, as much as I wish it didn't. So I can do one of the below things.

1) Just keep at it
2) Stop blogging for a few months
3) Start a new blog from fresh and inform anyone that needs to know or is interested what the new name/address is.
4) Stop blogging full stop

Also I'm going to discover a new load of sites and blogs to look up and search for updates and so on. Again like my own blog it feels like I'm stuck in that period and I want to move on. It's hard to get across what I mean. Just I associate all of the old sites, blogs etc with that period of time. So as of now it's goodbye old sites/blogs - hello to new ones that I hope to find/stumble across. I need to do this, for myself..

It's something I'm going to think about over a few days, maybe do a load of posts & take the blog down and just sit on it for a bit. Who knows !!


In other news, Dusti my new kitten now 10 weeks old is doing good. A rescue kitten from the DSPCA. My mum was lonesome after our cat Luki of 16 years passed away not too long ago. At first I wasn't in agreement with getting a new kitten, but at the end of the day its an animal in need of a good home and love and who am I to say no. She's all ready fitting in to the household after the few weeks we have her. I'm picking up on her mannerisms and quirks also, yes even at such a young age.

Lastly and most recently amongst all the hurt from something, Ive started getting to know someone as a friend. It's all early days but so far so good. Way to soon to even think about anything else/serious but for now I'm enjoying meeting up. Something we've done a bunch of times which is new to me. I guess I'll see how it goes, only time will tell. A lesson I've so learned, the hard way and hurt isn't the word.

It's nice to have two new positives when the past few months have been heartbreaking. I have to try and keep busy.

Peace out

Cake

No comments: