Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Christmas & New Year 2010



So as I write this close to midnight it's the first time I've felt Christmassy. Flicking through the stations I came across Midnight Mass on RTE One and the choir was singing Silent Night which was indeed very nice. It is hard to believe though it's Christmas tomorrow, where did the year go can someone tell me ?

I just want to take this time to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas & New Year 2010. I know I'll be relaying this message in person to most, but to the people I won't get the chance to in person I'd like to do so now. Granted some may check this site, some may not even know it exists. Some I'm in some form of irregular contact with and some for one reason or another I've lost contact with.

I guess the meaning of Auld Lang Syne is exactly what I'm trying to say here. This Christmassy feeling has me feeling all sentimental I guess.

Anyway, I really do hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with Family, Friends and loved ones. May 2010 bring everyone nothing but happiness. In the world we live in, it's the least we all deserve.

No comments: