Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One down...

So I said I'd write a very quick post now that I'm back and some what
over the post holiday blues.

Was home last week and had a few days off before I was back to work. I
tell you I needed it as for the first time in my life I had jet lag.

Anyway I started back in work yesterday and the day went surprisingly
well. It's rare to come back off holiday and there not be something
waiting for you.

It's hard to believe it's mid Oct already. Like seriously WTF. I've
even noticed Selection Boxes in the shops...

Speaking of Christmas for the first time in a very very long time I'm
kinda looking forward to it. For various reasons I guess. It'll fly in
that's all I know. I better get saving !!!

Anyway that's all for now but I'm sure if any rubbish comes into my
head I'll let you all know.... :-S

No comments: