Monday, October 5, 2009

My feet have hardly touched the ground and I've already started planning.



So as I reported a good few weeks back I picked New Zealand over Japan for this year. It boiled down to a few different factors but Japan is "closer" so I picked New Zealand lol.

They always held equal interest to me.

Japan for its oddness, technology, culture, landscape and bullet train to name a few. It's somewhat A.D.H.D culture in the cities.

New Zealand, as from a young child I was always fascinated by how far away it seemed on the map. The fact it's the youngest country, it's relatively recent history. It's geography/scenery & how it was a country I didn't know much about.

So I've already got the ball rolling with booking and what not. It won't be till this time next year as Japan's autumn falls from Sept - Nov which is considered it's most beautiful season.

All of this is health, job, money, Jesus allowing that is. Like I said anything I do comes from my own pocket and after New Zealand they are one lot of empty pockets.

Next year is going to be mental I feel. A lot on, and a lot of idea's out there. Plus of course my best friends wedding which if I am correct is Halloween 2010. Which I am the best man. I just got sick in my mouth thinking about it.

I've already ear marked some of the places I intended to visit. Will hope to do at least 2.5 - 3 week stint there. I'll do it the same as how I done New Zealand. Travel from one end to the other.

Like I said all of this is health, job, money, Jesus allowing but if it happens this will the 3rd and final place from the 3 places I've wanted to visit the most, and for the longest. New York, New Zealand & Japan. Of course there is lots of places since I really wanted to visit or have visited but these were always my top 3.

No comments: