Sunday, February 15, 2009

Book 1) The Catcher in the Rye


I made a promise to myself to be less brain dead this year. One of my new years resolutions was to read more books. I have this, I guess, silly notion of only wanting to read bio's/auto-bio's of people I was interested in or I think I'd be interested in. Mainly people that go insane, nuts, drug addict... you get the picture. In a way I'm starting to think it was some clever subconscious part of my brain, the part that only wants to watch cartoons or look at pictures, devised this notion knowing well there isn't that many people I find interesting enough to want to read about.

Anyway I part glanced at this book before, picking it up and putting it back down again even quicker. So from tomorrow, well its 00.28am so as of today I'm going to read the above book.

It's a very well known and famous book, most famous for the fact it was the book Mark Chapman read before he went and killed good old John Lennon. Plus many people have said how alike the main character "Holden Caulfield" is to me, and my general views on things.

Now... there better be some pictures......

Just checked..... doh !!!!

No comments: