Monday, January 10, 2011

P.S.A - T-Day



So a very brief P.S.A.

Tomorrow I'm due to go in for a tonsillectomy. I hoping it actually goes ahead as I've had a bit of a nightmare last two weeks with a bug of some sort that involved a sore throat, initial temperature, lack of energy and a dry cough. A few co-workers had the same so it seems to be a winter bug. The cough is still very slightly hanging around so I'm unsure if they'll do it.

I've suffered (martyr me !!!) for years with my throat. From a slight sore throat to tonsillitis and strep throat. Sometimes as often as 5-6 a year. In the last 6 months alone I've had 5...... So the time has come and after waiting 6 months tomorrow is D Day, or T Day in this case.

Like all surgeries there is risks that go with it, so fingers crossed everything goes ok and the big man looks after me. I think the 2-3 weeks recovery period is going to be enough of a pain as it is.

If it goes ahead, this is happening to me tomorrow...... :-S Enjoy the vid and I'll post soon, I hope.

No comments: