Sunday, November 15, 2009

My heart goes out to this kid



On my way into work and ironically listening to a song called "flashback".

The whole carriage is full of kids who appear to be going on a school tour or something.

Anyway while they are all together talking and laughing, taking up almost all of the seats on carriage one lad sits by himself.

One or two of the other lads sitting next to him in the seats say the odd word to him in what seems like a teasing manner and then whisper between each other laughing.

The lad on his own, by way of body language, gives off a total vibe of feeling awkward, a sadness about him and wishing he was someplace else.

I remember the days oh too well.

(note: I shook the camera while I took the pic to make sure it wasn't clear who any of the people were/where they were from)

No comments: