Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Like a fine wine.... LOL

So another year older. Any wiser, hmmm I hope so.

Had a very nice birthday yesterday. Was working but was treated to lunch and was given a very nice 12MP camera as a present !!! (seriously thanks again!)

Then at 4pm I was again treated by some of my work colleagues to a very nice cake and two bottles of champagne which was gone by 4.02pm...

Then my and the family had a get together minus one of my sisters and my niece as they were away.

Got some € from the folks and sisters which will soon be NZD. Dead handy.

Tonight (12th) I was out for dinner and then the cinema and again had a very enjoyable night.

Off to Belfast then at the weekend with a few mates to drown my old age blues away.

I remener this time last year I was given a joke PDF file as a present. When it downloaded it was an application for the old age pension. Man I really feel like filling it out now and I've what seems like an ever increasing amount of grey hair to go with the feeling....

No comments: