Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hmmmmm !!!! ???? Hmmmmmm

I've always thought about getting a tattoo. One of them things growing up and the whole "will I...won't I". I'm sure I never would get one for a number of reasons

1) I don't know if I even like them in the first place
2) I don't think I'd have the balls to get one
3) Following on from 2 I'd be paranoid I'd end up regretting it after about a week
4) I don't have the body nor the shape to get one... would look all messed up a stuff
5) I don't think I'd be able to pick on one design and say that's the one. I'd keep changing it...resulting in my never getting it done.

Below though is one I designed myself from bits of other tattoo's I came across on the net. The concept may seem clear and obvious, but like anything (I'm so deep lol) there's more to it that meets the eye in a transformers kinda way.

No comments: